Patient Administration and Information
Sexual and Reproductive Health
Electronic Discharge Summary
Software as a Service (SaaS)
However, in a healthcare setting mobile apps need to meet 2 important criteria to be useful, usable and used; they have to add value to the way in which care is delivered and they have to support workflow. For this reason, IMS MAXIMS has engaged with our customers’ clinical staff to co-produce a suite of industry leading, user-friendly apps.
Our mHealth apps are particularly suited to the following
- Recoding patient observations e.g. vital signs, NEWS etc
- Viewing of patient care information e.g. alerts and allergies
- Patient Dashboards
- Assisting users with workflow tasks
- Assistance within specific tasks such as Theatre administration, Night shifts, Sepsis and AKI monitoring
- Allowing instant communication of actions arising from patient updates.
The MAXIMS Vital Signs App was the first to be launched and forms part of our suite of Bedside Mobile Health Solutions. This includes additional functionality such as bed management, clinical handovers, clinical noting and ward-round support, order communications and the detection and management of life-threatening conditions such as Sepsis and Acute Kidney Infection.