The GDPR imposes new obligations on organisations that control or process relevant personal data and introduces new rights and protections for EU data
IMS MAXIMS is committed to ensuring high standards of data protection, information security, privacy and transparency are maintained. We have revised and updated our policies, processes and technology solutions to ensure we have a robust data protection regime in place that meets the requirements of the GDPR.
- We will process all personal data fairly and lawfully
- We will only process personal data that has been collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes
- We will endeavor to enforce data minimisation
- We will endeavor to hold relevant and accurate personal data and where practical keep this up to date
- We will not retain the data for longer than is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected
- We will ensure appropriate security measures are in place to protect against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage
Data Breaches – we have implemented breach procedures that ensure we have safeguards and measures in place to identify, assess, investigate and report promptly data breaches to the relevant controller.
IMS MAXIMS has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who is responsible for all matters relating to data protection and GDPR compliance. The DPO will ensure that we are accountable and transparent to the supervisory authorities and can be contacted by email: DPO@imsmaxims.com