Our patient-focused solutions make it easier for clinicians to deliver better care. We design our products so they are practical and intuitive to use, quick to learn, and easily adapted to match the specific needs of individual clinicians. We involve doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals at every stage of the development process, ensuring their needs and those of patients are given the highest priority.
If you have already developed your own computerised system or are using a legacy departmental application, we can help you smoothly migrate your data, input forms and reports to IMS MAXIMS. You can keep the same key features while benefiting from using a fully supported system that is part of a complete electronic patient record.
IMS MAXIMS solutions:
- support fully integrated care pathways, helping to smooth the patient’s journey and ensure agreed protocols and best practice are followed correctly
- allow authorised healthcare professionals to access patient information securely wherever and whenever it’s needed, through a secure web-based interface
- simplify and speed up core activities such as bed management, scheduling of services and activities, ordering tests and getting results and recording outcomes, freeing time for patient care
- are flexible, allowing them to be easily adapted to meet the needs of individual clinicians
- include products for specialist users such as sexual health clinics
- allow you to easily extend the functionality of our clinical IT solutions, defining new data sets and screens using our User-Defined Assessments toolkit.