- reduce errors and deliver better, safer care
- improve outcomes for patients
- provide services more efficiently
Our goal is to be the first choice for customers and to set the standard by which our competitors measure themselves. More than 180 healthcare organisations, with 30,000 daily system users, already agree we have met that goal, trusting us to manage more than 13 million patient records for them. In customer satisfaction surveys, 90% of them describe their experience of working with us as positive, with over three quarters rating our implementation services as good or excellent and 85% saying the quality of our ongoing support is better than that of other suppliers.
We are trusted by those customers because we pride ourselves on delivering exactly what they need, whether they are large acute hospitals or small independent clinics.
Why do our clients trust us?
- We involve healthcare professionals at every stage of the development process, ensuring their needs and those of patients are given the highest priority.
- We recognise that no two healthcare organisations – and no two clinicians – are exactly alike in how they work, so we create products and services that can be easily adapted to suit each customer.
- We employ talented staff who can create solutions that are powerful, flexible and robust yet intuitive and easy to use.
- We invest heavily in research and development, allowing us to bring in-depth understanding of healthcare systems and the cutting edge of IT to our work.
- We cultivate a flexible, can-do attitude, making us agile and responsive to customers’ needs. That includes offering tailored finance options to help customers afford systems that will change the way they deliver care.